The gunman who killed 23 people in a racist attack at an El Paso Walmart in 2019 in one of the the deadliest mass shootings ...
EL PASO, Texas – Texas prosecutors said Tuesday they will not pursue the death penalty in the case against a man charged with ...
The gunman, who killed 23 people at a Walmart in 2019, was previously sentenced to 90 consecutive life terms after pleading ...
This is the second of a two-part series on issues defense attorneys might have raised if Patrick Crusius had gone to trial for the 2019 Walmart mass shooting. Previously: Patrick Crusius ...
Prosecutors said on Tuesday they have withdrawn the death penalty for the man who shot dead 23 people and wounded 22 others ...
El Paso County District Attorney James Montoya says decision to remove death penalty came after speaking with survivors and ...
FILE – In the is Oct. 10, 2019 file photo, El Paso Walmart shooting suspect Patrick Crusius pleads not guilty during his arraignment in El Paso, Texas. (Briana Sanchez/El Paso Times via AP ...
FILE - Mourners visit a makeshift memorial on Aug. 12, 2019, near the Walmart in El Paso, Texas, where people were killed in a mass shooting. (AP Photo/Cedar Attanasio, File) FILE - Mourners visit ...
The most important Texas news, sent weekday mornings ... of failing to move criminal cases forward, including the Walmart shooting. One of her associates also was accused of targeting the family ...